Disposable Child Miller F.O Laryngoscope blade no 2
- Single-use, sterile disposable blades help eliminate the time, reprocessing
steps and costs related to disinfecting reusable blades.
- Packaged individually in a clear pouch making it easy to identify blade size
- Reduced risk of cross-contamination
- Stainless steel body
- Interchangeable with all green-band fiber optic handles
- Mac Size Measurement
- Code Blades B/No Sizes
NF-300 Neonate 0 80 MM
NF-301 Infant 1 95 MM
NF-302 Child 2 105 MM
NF-303 Medium Adult 3 135 MM
NF-304 Large Adult 4 155 MM
“Miller F.O. Laryngoscope blade” and mentioning it as a “Disposable Child Miller F.O Laryngoscope blade no 2.” Let me break down the terms and provide some information.
- Laryngoscope Blade:
- A laryngoscope is a medical instrument used to view the larynx (voice box) and vocal cords. It consists of a handle and a blade.
- The blade is the part of the laryngoscope that is inserted into the patient’s mouth to provide illumination and visibility for intubation or other medical procedures involving the airway.
- Miller F.O. Laryngoscope Blade:
- The term “Miller” refers to a specific design or type of laryngoscope blade. Miller blades are straight and have a more curved tip compared to other blades, making them suitable for lifting the epiglottis to expose the vocal cords.
- “F.O.” stands for Fiber Optic. Fiber optic laryngoscope blades have a bundle of fiber optic strands that carry light from the handle to the tip of the blade, providing illumination for a better view.
- Disposable Child Miller F.O. Laryngoscope Blade No. 2:
- “Disposable” indicates that the blade is intended for single use to prevent the risk of cross-contamination.
- “Child” suggests that the blade is designed for use in pediatric patients.
- “No. 2” typically refers to the size or specific model of the blade. Different sizes may be used based on the patient’s age, anatomy, and the procedure being performed.
In summary, the “Disposable Child Miller F.O. Laryngoscope Blade No. 2” is a specific type of laryngoscope blade designed for pediatric patients. It is disposable, indicating it is for single use to maintain aseptic conditions. The “No. 2” likely denotes the size or model of the blade. The inclusion of “Miller” and “F.O.” indicates that it has a straight design with a curved tip and includes fiber optic illumination for enhanced visibility during airway procedures.